Identification of controller
In accordance with data protection legislation and article 10 of the Information Society and E-Commerce Services Act 34/2002, the owner of the site and data controller is JOAQUIN ALBERTO, S.A. (hereafter “the COMPANY”), with registered address at Barbera del Vallès (08210), Carrer Ronda Santa Maria, 75, telephone 93 729 63 43, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tax ID number A-08612590, entered in the Barcelona Companies Register, Volume 4,219, Book 3,555, Section 2, Folio 44, Sheet 45,636, entry 1.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
Contact form: as well as allowing us to send you information about our services if you agree by checking the relevant box on the form.
The data we request on the contact form is for processing and managing your request and it is the correct, relevant data, strictly necessary for the purpose specified. Under no circumstances are you obliged to provide it. The data that must be filled in is specified on the form itself and if you refuse to supply it we will not be able to manage your request. You also assure us that the data provided is true, accurate and relevant for the purpose for which we have requested it.
Sending it implies your express authorisation to it being incorporated in our corresponding files, provided the COMPANY considers it appropriate for managing your request.
So that we can keep your data up to date, it is important that you always inform us if there are any changes to it. If you do not, we cannot be answerable for its veracity. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel the personal data in our files you are still interested in it remaining there until the Controller considers it appropriate, and while it is still suitable for the purpose for which it was obtained.
Keeping your data
The personal data provided will be kept while the request you have made is being processed.
Rights of data subjects
Personal data subjects have the right to:
• Obtain confirmation of whether the Controller is processing personal data concerning them or not.
• Access their personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as appropriate, request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, data subjects may request restrictions on the processing of their data. In such cases, the Controller will keep the data only for making or defending itself against complaints.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
• In certain circumstances, under the right of portability, data subjects have the right to obtain their personal data in a commonly used, structured, computer-readable format that can be passed on to another controller.
Data subjects may exercise their rights:
• By writing to the company at Carrer Ronda Santa Maria, 75, 08210 Barbera del Vallès, with the reference “Data Protection”.
• By sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, putting “Data Protection” in the subject line.
If you believe your rights have not been properly attended to, you have the right to present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.